Friday, August 13, 2010

Tour 1





We've been busy getting the house stocked before Luke starts school. I think we've done pretty well for being here just over a week. I do have to give Sue, Josie and Kort a lot of the credit, since they have provided us with more than I can list. We are so grateful for everything they brought to the house.

So here's a little tour for you:

Here's the front of the house. We are right on the corner of the block. We have a fenced in front, side and back. So the boy are always fenced in if they get out the front or back door. :)

As you enter the house, our bedroom is the first room on the left. Just a mattress for now. The built in robes are HUGE. Luke and I each have a space bag full of our off season clothes above our closets and that's it. I haven't even been able to open the center top because it's too high to reach.

Down the hallway, the boys room in the next room on the left. Their room is pretty much like ours. The drawers and closets are so big that I'm able to use one of the closets just for toys and books.

The hallway is long and skinny, perfect for the boys to run up and down. Luke and I are convinced that the neighbors hate us already. We've only seen them once, but I'm sure they can hear us ALL the time.

I don't know if you noticed, but ALL the windows and doors have stained glass in them (including the bedroom & bathroom doors). Some just pretty roses and others a bit odd(those pictures coming soon). I'll post pictures of the back half of the house soon.

Hope you've enjoyed the tour!

On a side note, we have been eating food from all sort of other cultures. Indian, thai, lebanese. I think my favorite and Henry's, was the lebanese pizza. Cheap and good. So proud of my boys trying new food. Luke also got Henry to eat brussel sprouts tonight. The trick? They were cooked with bacon and we told him we could see his muscles getting bigger each time he took a bite, just like Popeye the sailor man, toot-toot!

(sorry for the crazy lay-out, not sure how to fix it and I'll post of pix of our bedroom too, it keeps deleting my photos!)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers