Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Busy Spring!

We've had a busy October. I'll give a quick summary as to what we've been up to.

1 Birthday party
2 Road trips (Ballarat and Dandenong Range)
2 Halloween parties( a kid one today and an Other Half one coming up)
4 Other Half meet ups (not including the upcoming party)
6 play dates
1 date night
3 days of preschool(Henry LOVES it!)

I can't believe that it's November next week. That will be 3 months we've been here and 1.5 till we return for Christmas. It's feeling just like yesterday and it also feels like it's been forever since we arrived. School keeps Luke busy and I know if he wanted to, could be studying every spare moment. I'm looking forward to when we can have adventures with him!

I'll do my best to update more often in November!

xoxo
kt and boys

I've also added a second album with more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers